USDA Rural Development (RD) Loans
The Rural Development loan through USDA is designed to help grow home ownership in communities with a population of 20,000 or less. There are towns in all of the 99 counties in Iowa that are eligible. Some of them include North Liberty, Solon, Tiffin, Williamsburg, Swisher and Newton. There are many more eligible towns than ineligible ones! Don’t hesitate to email or text us the address of the property you are curious about and we will confirm eligibility for you.
What makes the RD Loan so great
- Zero down payment required
- 30 year fixed rate
- Interest rate lower than Conventional
- Many communities in Iowa are eligible
- Fixed rate Condo financing
Requirements of the program
- Income limits – vary by county
- Must occupy as your primary residence
- US Citizen or permanent resident
Start A Conversation
You can contact us by filling out the information on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!